Welcome to the A to Z Challenge 2018 — Day 6 — Letter G! (If you just want the cursive printable, scroll to the bottom.)
What do dragons love? GOLD. G is for gold. Click the “Dragons love gold” picture below to download a free pdf printable of Bookwyrm on a pile of gold! Color it and tag us at @BookwyrmDEV on Twitter!
Why do dragons love gold? It’s shiny! Dragons love shinies!
Gold is an element (meaning it can’t be broken down or changed into another material through chemical means) with the Atomic Number 79 and the Symbol Au.
Why Au? Because Latin world for gold is aurum.
Some unique qualities of gold that dragons appreciate:
- Gold is impervious to most acids
- Gold is non-toxic (not suggested for eating though)
- Gold is the most malleable metal (easy to shape and stretch)
- Gold has been used to make jewelry and coins for eons
- Gold has long been prized for its luster and sparkle and shine!
And now for today’s dragon-themed “cursive g” practice sheet:
click >> HERE << to download your
Cursive Wyrm ABC letter g free printable!
If you missed any of the other letters, click here and scroll to the bottom!